2. Each campaign includes one email marketing design, three email broadcasts, and full follow-up reporting
- our email designers and copywriters create one compelling email design,
- three email marketing campaigns delivered from our trusted servers, and
- full reports for each campaign showing which recipients opened your email and who clicked through to your site.
3. After-sales support services
- technical support – even if you do not possess any technical skills, our in-house technicians can help you use the data you purchase
- advertising support – our account managers, designers, and writers will be able to review and give advice on any advertising you send
How can your business generate the greatest return from marketing to UK retailers?
Many of the companies listed on our database are looking to improve sales and branch numbers, while others are trying to increase turnover and revenue.
By using direct marketing, you can use these challenges to provide solutions, make more sales and increase your client base within the UK retail sector.
Retailers often want help improving the customer experience. This provides an opportunity to position themselves against the vast array of online and high street competitors.
For example, consider a clothing retailer such as Next.
The company was comfortably high-level on the high street. Before ecommerce and online shopping grew in popularity, they could easily predict their annual revenue based on what they were selling and for how much.
Now, however, they are competing with a wide range of UK stores online. Stores online provide lower prices because they don’t have to contend with the overheads of a chain of physical stores.
Consider what your business could do to improve the way retail companies display their products to consumers in stores and online.
If your business could help a retail brand like John Lewis or JD Sports stay competitive, direct marketing is the ideal way to inform them of this.
This works in the same way for smaller companies, especially those who buy directly from manufacturers.
If you want to sell directly to retailers, look for opportunities for your company to participate in their supply chains.
Having supply chain partners who keep them up to date on market changes and help them manage stock better helps retailers to make more money and enjoy more secure supply arrangements.
More Than Words Note- if you want to target specific types of retailer take a look at our list of pet shops, sports shops, clothing stores, travel agents, opticians & high street jewellers.
Find out more about our list of retailers
More Than Words Marketing can help establish your company as a valuable supplier to high-level contacts in the UK retail industry.
Tell us about your products and services and how they benefit companies within the retail sector.
We’ll search through each retail category on our database to find the companies that best fit with your objectives.
To find out more, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or you can click here to email our marketing databases team.