We have access to the telephone contact details of budget-holding decision makers in:
- Care Homes
- Central Government
- Further and Higher Education
- Housing Associations and other local authority organisations
- Local Government
- MP’s and Lords
- Parish Councils
Let us know the specific audience you want to target.
We will run a count and report back to you within 24 hours with the number of contacts we have found matching your requirements.
How our service works
We use telemarketers with public sector experience
Our experienced telesales executives have expertise in B2B sales, confidently presenting clients’ products, services, and unique selling points to public sector prospects.
Your telemarketer knows how to:
- establish your company’s credibility with public sector buyers,
- clearly deliver the message and points you want to emphasise,
- build an organogram of buying responsibility within each organisation for your marketing team, and
- take note of any important information you wish us to gather during telemarketing.
Source: S.s.kulkarni9090 for Wikipedia
Benefits-led script to build decision maker trust & engagement
Our aim during the phone call is to highlight your company and its strengths by engaging each person in a full and proper conversation about the value of your products and services.
Your telemarketer can:
- successfully overcome most gatekeeper blocks,
- open marketing calls with an informative, professional presentation,
- handle objections and questions to discover the target’s opinion and future motives, and
- arrange face-to-face meetings with your own sales team.
Real-time campaign reporting with full call recording
Almost every marketing campaign must take place over a number of weeks in order to build organically towards a sale.
This is also true of telemarketing and our online campaign management system allows you to track outbound calls minute-by-minute if you wish as well as listen to full call recordings.
Our B2B telemarketing team will:
- record a full summary of each call in a written format,
- make in-depth notes on all decision maker interactions,
- notify you immediately if there is a live prospect to follow up on, and
- track your campaign in real time on the internet for you to follow along.
Using telemarketing to the public sector successfully
Most public sector decision makers, and those who influence purchasing decisions, like to find out as much about a potential supplier as possible first.
Use our telemarketing service to book appointments with budget holders in order to clearly define:
- the quality and the efficacy of the products and services your company offers, and
- the value your company delivers to its public sector clients.
Not all public sector purchasing decisions go out to tender and a large number of purchases are made by requisition.
These purchases are often for less than £100,000 and for specific types of products and services.
A telemarketing campaign gives your company the opportunity to:
- present your products or services to public sector organisations, and
- discover an organisation’s likely expenditure on the types of products and services you offer for the coming 12-24 months.
The process of decision-making in the public sector is complex.
Use telemarketing to find out:
- who the key decision makers and influencers are,
- what their current procurement arrangements are and when their current supply contract ends, and
- what their procurement plans are for the next 12-24 months.
With this detailed information, you ensure that your future marketing activities are correctly and precisely targeted, and address the known current and future needs of the organisations you’re targeting.
Hiring a stand at a trade show and exhibition is a successful way of:
- demonstrating your products and services to an interested audience, and
- building company credibility in the minds of public sector decision makers and influencers.
Let us promote the exhibition you’re appearing at or the event you’re hosting.
We’ll call the targets you have selected to issue a personal invitation to them on your behalf to visit your stand.
Outbound telemarketing used to follow up on social media event invitations can significantly increase how many potential attendees actually go to your event.
We have access to the contact details of over 260,000 officials, managers, executive, and elected representatives.
Your telemarketing campaign will allow you to:
- check that the contact details you have for the decision makers and influencers you’re targeting are correct, and
- enquire about forthcoming tenders, ad-hoc purchases, current supply arrangements, and more.