More Than Words’ list of school email addresses provides clients with all of the latest and accurate information they need to launch successful marketing campaigns into this expanding and dynamic sector.
What’s included with your school email address list
Containing over 33,000 school email addresses, More Than Words Marketing’s database also includes:
- primary school email list with over 21,000 emails
- list of secondary school email addresses with over 4,708 emails
- independent school email list of over 2,521 establishments
- list of 1,460 Multi Academy Trusts (MATS) and 8,391 associated schools with emails
- SEN schools list including area of SEN for 2,019 establishments
- detailed information for every school listed
- use for 12 months
- data updated every 3 months (updates sent on request)
School information – a quick guide
The UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) has approximately 30,000 schools, colleges and universities including:
- nearly 24,000 primary schools for children from ages four to 13, and
- approximately 7,500 Secondary Schools with children aged 11 to 16.
There are a variety of school type classifications, including Academy Schools, Sixth Form Colleges, Independent Schools, and Special Schools. The Government gives schools their own budget for all products and services they need, via the local authority.
Use marketing to break into the education sector
Education marketing is primarily conducted via email, telephone, and post.
If you win business from one educational establishment, and you gain trust from key decision makers within that school, you are more likely to receive enquiries from other UK schools.
Finding your first school is always hard, even with a targeted contact list. Nevertheless, with patience and a smart marketing approach, it is easy to capitalise on the benefits of your email list.
Using email marketing, you can:
- promote awareness of your business among key school leaders, teachers, and school heads, and
- increase trust in the quality and effectiveness of the products and services you provide.
Proactive contact with schools is important.
By establishing direct contact with your email list, you can expedite decision making, while cementing your company’s authority and credibility with decision makers.
Using email marketing with our list of school email addresses
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to get promotional messages into schools. Use a targeted email list and the right email service provider, the process of sending campaigns is simple.
Email is a valuable lead generation channel, allowing you to reach out directly to education buyers and generate new orders for your products and services. Sending one email marketing campaign to addresses from your email list will not be enough to build a lasting relationship with your target audience.
It’s important for them to feel comfortable and confident when dealing with you because they are spending public money. Having a credible, trust-worthy, value-for-money and long-term supplier is crucial.
No school leader or member of staff wants to blow their school’s budget on a business that isn’t invested in the success of the schools they work with. For this reason it’s best to vary the messages you send.
In one email you might provide a reason to buy, while another offers latest news from the education sector. This provides something of value to demonstrate the type of company you are. You can use your email campaign to build a relationship with school leaders and head teachers before moving to phone calls and in-person meetings.
Our school mailing list managed marketing service
Schools contact data
- a current and accurate education industry email list,
- contact information for high-level decision makers,
- multiple fields per entry,
- data can be used for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Three email broadcasts and full reporting
We will provide you with the following information with your email list:
- one email design (including copywriting),
- three email broadcasts, and
- full reporting three days after the campaign has been broadcast showing opens and clickthroughs
- Free technical support – if you lack the technical skills to use the data you’ve purchased, our in-house technicians are always available to assist you
- Marketing support – our account managers, designers, and writers will advise you on any advertising you send to schools
Telemarketing to UK schools
Our school email list managed service does not include telemarketing campaigns, but this service can be provided by our experienced telesales representatives for an additional fee.
Following up on email contact with administrators and decision-making staff with a telemarketing call is an effective way to generate more leads.
In addition to opening up the opportunity to begin to develop a personal connection between these important leads and your company, B2B telemarketing also allows you to:
- conduct market research by finding out more about the current suppliers,
- identify local trends and,
- buying habits of your contacts.
Here at More Than Words, we have supplied UK school databases to over 8,000 companies throughout the UK.
We believe we can help you meet your business goals by opening new sales opportunities in the school sector and look forward to discussing this possibility with you.
To find out more or to order your data list, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or click here to email us .