Do you need an accurate and up-to-date list of secondary school email addresses?
More Than Words Marketing has 4,708 UK Secondary school email addresses to offer our clients.
This is part of our wider UK schools database, on which we also have details for:
- primary school contacts,
- sixth form contacts,
- nursery school decision makers,
- schools specialising in special educational needs (SEN),
- Multi Academy Trusts (MATS) and
- Independent school contacts.
Spending per pupil has increased to £5,150 in the past few years, and this is likely to climb higher as the government invests more into the education sector post COVID-19.
More Than Words note – new to marketing into schools? Read our starter guide on selling to schools and find out what types of schools there are in the UK.
More Than Words Marketing’s full secondary school email marketing service includes:
1. List of secondary school email addresses & contact information
- an up-to-date and accurate education industry email database,
- the names and contact information of high-level decision makers,
- multiple fields per entry, and
- data may be used for up to 12 months after it has been purchased.
2. Three email broadcasts and full reporting
We will provide you with the following, in addition to your email list:
- copywriting and design of one email,
- three email broadcasts, and
- full campaign reporting three days after the campaign has been broadcast, showing opens and clickthroughs
3. After-sales support
- technical support – if you lack the technical skills to use the data you’ve purchased, our in-house technicians are always available to assist you
- marketing support – our account managers, designers, and writers will advise you on any advertising you send to schools
How to write an advert which appeals to secondary school decision-makers
For most of the last 10 years, funding to schools has been squeezed.
Under pressure from parents, the governing body and local authority, head teachers are looking for ways to maintain high outcomes, cost-effectively.
Looking at the school website and most recent OFSTED report can be useful in identifying the latest news and challenges your products or services could help with.
Your marketing material should show that you understand and empathise with staff and how your solution will help them.
If you can reference the National Curriculum or reports demonstrating the efficacy of what you sell, even better.
Use the phone to your advantage when connecting with secondary schools
Although email marketing offers the best return on investment for marketing, you may wish to consider booking a telemarketing to schools campaign.
With telemarketing, we can perform the following for you:
- appointment setting,
- lead generation,
- market research,
- event promotion, and
- data validation and pipeline building.
Telemarketing is not provided as part of our core marketing service – please ask your account manager for a quote.
More Than Words note – looking for SIC codes for secondary schools? The UK SIC code for secondary school is 85300 – “Secondary education”.
Order your list of secondary school email addresses
More Than Words Marketing has supplied education data and marketing services to over 8,000 companies in the UK.
We look forward to the opportunity of working with you and your team to open new opportunities in the secondary education sector.
To find out more or to order our list of secondary school email addresses, please call 0330 010 8300 or click here to email us.