If your business provides products or services that could help those working in food or drink manufacturing or you are involved in distribution or elsewhere in the food industry, you can run direct marketing campaigns to decision makers in the sector by email, phone, and post with our food manufacturers database.
In 2020, companies in the distribution sector came up against a number of problems as supply chains broke down and delivery delays made it more difficult to keep products moving.
In recent months, we have worked with a number of clients on their direct marketing campaigns to food manufacturers to increase the number of high-quality leads their sales team have to work with.
The food manufacturing sector is one of the country’s largest turning over £121bn every year and employing 4,000,000 people.
To generate those leads, we carried out telemarketing and email marketing campaigns to the decision makers contained on our food manufacturers database.
If you have the ability to carry out telemarketing and email marketing campaigns in-house, please ask us about purchasing our food manufacturers database to use on your campaigns.
Multiple data fields are available for each business allowing for easy segmentation and targeted marketing campaigns for better engagement and more conversions.
In this article, we look at how using our food manufacturers database helps you to reach the high-level influencers and decision-makers in this sector.
We will also look at:
- what information you can access on our database
- the two levels of service we offer
- who will be helping you to build your campaigns
- advice for finessing your marketing to food manufacturers
- why you should use a More Than Words database
- using our food manufacturing companies database on your direct marketing campaigns
- how to get in touch
What’s on the database?
The More Than Words’ food manufacturing companies database (part of our wider UK business database) is a rich source of current contact details and company information for a range of high-level professionals in the food manufacturing sector.
On the database you will find:
- 3,609 records with postal addresses
- 2,819 with phone numbers
- 1,968 with email addresses
Food Manufacturers UK database and marketing packages
More Than Words offers clients two options for marketing to food manufacturers companies in the UK:
- a database-only service and
- a 12-month fully-managed email marketing service.
Database only service
More Than Words’ database-only list of food manufacturers provides you with the following four benefits:
1. Our full data file featuring qualified, current contact details for food industry executives
- contact details, addresses and relevant information for high-level professionals in the UK’s food manufacturing industry
2. A full 12 month lease from the date of purchase
- multiple opportunities to connect and offer assistance over the course of a year
3. Your own dedicated account manager
- on purchasing the database, you will be assigned an account manager who is on-hand to provide help and support throughout your lease
4. Access to our professional technical and advertising support teams
- technical support with using and maintaining your database
Fully-managed email marketing campaign
You receive a full 12-month usage licence for your food manufacturers database as well as unlimited access to our team of professional sales and marketing experts, who will work with you to create one email campaign per month.
Our service features the following three benefits:
1. Email designs
- our team of experienced copywriters and in-house designers help to create attractive, targeted email marketing messages ready to be sent out to your food manufacturing companies UK list
2. Three email campaigns
- we use trusted servers to guarantee the high deliverability of each and every one of your emails to target decision makers
3. Full reporting after each campaign
- after your message is sent out, we monitor the clicks and opens and contact you immediately to let you know of any follow up actions required from your team
- three days after each mailout, we send you a full analytics report showing you which contacts opened your email, how many times they opened it, which recipients clicked through to your website and which of your contacts chose to unsubscribe from your emails.
Who will be working on your campaign with you?
If you choose our managed service, we create, dispatch, and monitor your email marketing campaign.
Our in-house designers and copywriters work in tandem with your team to create persuasive email marketing campaigns to generate new leads and sales.
Your email will be branded as you require using minimal code to speed up loading times and to ensure that your email displays correctly on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
During your managed email campaigns
Once you have purchased your list of food manufacturing companies, our team of copywriters and designers will get to work creating 12 unique marketing emails to send out to the contacts on your database.
We’ll send them out in peak time for maximum responsiveness. If you have a preferred date and time you’d like us to run a campaign though, please tell your account manager.
During and after the campaign, we monitor how decision makers are interacting with your emails – if we receive an enquiry from your campaign which would benefit from immediate follow-up, we’ll get in touch with you straight away.
After three days, we send you a full analytics report showing:
- which recipients opened your email and how many times,
- which recipients clicked through to your website and how many times, and
- which recipients opted out of being included on future campaigns
Ordering your copy of the food manufacturers database
To find out more about our list of food manufacturing companies, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or click here to email us and ask us how we can help you to generate more leads and sales from your direct marketing campaigns.