There are six main things you need to know before booking a telemarketing campaign with More Than Words Marketing and they are as follows:
- the four different types of telemarketing activity – appointment setting, lead generation, market research/market intelligence, and encouraging attendance at an exhibition or event you’re attending or hosting,
- how to plan successful telemarketing campaigns – choosing your target audience and what results you want your telemarketing team to deliver for you,
- who your telemarketing campaign team will be – who will be working on your campaign from your account manager, sales support administrator to the telemarketers themselves,
- what happens when your telemarketing campaign is underway – find out more on how you’ll be able to monitor progress, listen to telemarketing calls made on your behalf, and how you’ll be notified when we find quality leads which need immediate follow-up,
- frequently-asked questions – what our account managers are asked the most about telemarketing and telesales, and
- how to book a telemarketing campaign with More Than Words Marketing.
1. The four main types of telemarketing
On new business campaigns, a telemarketer will call the decision makers (DMs) on the list of numbers or database provided.
Their goal is to make face to face appointments with those DMs, while lining up opportunities for your sales team to close.
Lead generation telemarketing
With lead generation telemarketing, the goal is to establish the level of interest a prospective customer has in a company’s product and service.
Leads are then generally passed on to a telesales representative or a field sales rep for closing.
More Than Words note – most appointment and lead-focused campaigns use cold calling. Depending on the product or service, these tend to generate 1 lead for every 70-80 outbound calls made.
Want to know more about your existing and potential customers?
A deeper knowledge of your target customers leads to better results and more business from future promotional campaigns.
Exhibitions and shows
Exhibitions, trade shows, and self-hosted events are major sources of business for many businesses.
We can invite existing and potential customers to your event for you – results are particularly impressive when carrying out telesales campaigns to harder-to-reach industries and sectors.
2. Planning successful telemarketing campaigns
When planning a campaign, you need to consider your target market and what results you want to achieve.
If you want to connect with target audiences new to your company and its products or services, you can either supply us with the data you have or we can build a cold calling list for you.
We can provide: