Making the most of our GP practice managers email list
Use our list of practice managers email addresses to market to general practices in the UK, a market worth £14bn and rising. In addition to practice managers, More Than Words Marketing also provides senior GP contact details, nursing services managers, and more.
What’s on our list of practice managers email addresses
On our medical centre mailing list, we have the following records:
- 9,155 practice records,
- 6,300 GP practice managers’ email addresses,
- 8,750 practice managers,
- 13,000 health visitor, practice nurse and nursing service managers, and
- 8,800 senior GPs
There is also supporting information for companies wishing to sell their products and services to GP practice clients by telemarketing and postal marketing. This database is part of More Than Words’ wider UK public sector database.
Ask us for information on our NHS contact lists and general NHS contact database if you want to target other parts of the health service.
More Than Words note :looking for SIC codes for doctors’ surgeries?
The UK SIC code for doctors’ surgeries is 86200 – “Medical and dental practice activities”.
How are GP surgeries funded in England?
Primary care physicians are funded based on the number of patients they register and the number of patients they treat.
As with most small-to-medium-sized companies, GP surgeries have a management team, a staff and a business structure.
Unlike most small-to-medium-sized businesses, they only have one customer – NHS England. They receive funding from the Care Quality Commission. This is based upon the number of patients they have and their performance under the Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF).
It is common for them to receive extra income:
- from their Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) – CCGs are legally responsible for ensuring the provision of general practice in their local area, and
- to cover their rent if they lease the premises they operate from.
What is the role of practice management?
The practice manager, in effect, is a business manager in charge of the practice team, staffing, scheduling, and maintaining records.
They must have IT skills, manage finances, process payroll, and oversee practice staff and administration.
They provide best value by purchasing all equipment, drugs, supplies, and stationery and reporting to the practice’s senior partners.
In most cases, the practice manager is responsible for purchasing; however, for larger and non-standard purchases, partners are often involved.
Our GP practice managers marketing service
1. List of practice managers email addresses
- GP contact list,
- data enabling email, telephone, and mail contact with the practice managers and GP contacts you select, and
- full database usage rights for 12 months after purchase.
2. Three email campaigns, one marketing design, and complete follow-up reports per campaign
- our copywriters and designers will create a persuasive, attractive, engaging, and compelling email design for your company to promote your products and services
- three email broadcasts – we will send your email via our trusted servers to the organisations on your database.
- three days after each send, we’ll email you a report showing which recipients opened and clicked through to your website.
3. After-sales support services
- technical support – our in-house data technicians can assist you with the use of the data you purchase regardless of your level of technical experience.
- advertising support – while you own the list, we will review any campaigns you design yourself and offer support if you need it.
Follow-up your list of practice managers via telemarketing
Adding a human element to your marketing campaigns allows you to stand out from the other businesses contacting GP surgeries.
Businesses who combine email marketing and telephone marketing have a much higher conversion rate than either of these strategies alone.
To maintain a strong relationship with contacts on your list of practice managers, we offer follow-up outsourced telemarketing services.
Ask us to introduce you to key decision makers (DMs) and how you can help them with appointment booking, and what other services you can provide.
We will ask any questions you want to decision makers (including how their current supply arrangements work) as part of our market research.
Contact one of our account managers
Practices and the wider NHS will require years to fully recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the country recovers economically from the crisis, everyone within the NHS will be under pressure to do more for less.
It is a good time to share information with GP surgeries if there is a way you can save their practices money or make them more efficient.