Full breakdown of our database of UK manufacturers & suppliers
These are the industry sector classifications available to you.
Contact your account manager for a more detailed breakdown.
We can also help you to pinpoint any leading manufacturer or specific niches you’re targeting.
- Processing industries and suppliers
- Companies that manufacture and supply bricks, pottery, and glass
- Manufacturers and suppliers of chemical products
- Computer and office equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Manufacturers of electronic components
- Suppliers and manufacturers of food
- Companies that manufacture and supply furniture and timber products
- Suppliers and manufacturers of metal and mechanical products
- Manufacturers and suppliers of paper and board products
- Manufacturers and suppliers of rubber and plastic products
- Companies that manufacture or supply instrumentation products
- Fabric and leather product manufacturers and suppliers
- Vehicle and accessory manufacturers and suppliers
- Other manufacturers and suppliers
Manufacturers vs suppliers
How do suppliers and manufacturers differ?
Traditionally, a manufacturer creates a product, which is then sold in bulk to a supplier or wholesaler.
Wholesalers then sell the manufacturer’s products to retailers and resellers who make the sale to end users.
Can a manufacturing company be a supplier?
Many companies combine manufacturing, distribution, and supply.
Any UK based manufacturer that relies solely on one UK supplier is at risk.
This is because they have no control over the sales teams of their supply chain.
A wholesale or supply partner may prefer another manufacturer’s products due to higher margins or incentives.
Consequently, a growing number of manufacturers are setting up their own operations to sell their products directly to retailers, resellers, and even to end users.
Just over half of the 120,000 manufacturing companies we have on record now take responsibility for some or all of the products they create.
Sell more with our list of UK manufacturers and suppliers
Our full service includes:
1. A list of suppliers and manufacturers