On our list of manufacturers and suppliers, you have access to the following:
- 59,749 companies,
- 57,027 decision-maker names,
- 43,862 phone numbers, and
- 30,827 email addresses.
Of course, you don’t have to buy the entire database – only purchase from us the records of decision makers within manufacturers and suppliers most likely to need your products and services.
A little further down the page, please see our breakdown of the classifications available for you to choose from.
If you have the infrastructure and the staff to run your own direct marketing campaigns using the list, please get in touch.
If you’re not able to run your own direct marketing campaigns, please ask us about our managed B2B email marketing campaigns and our B2B telemarketing service.
Please call us on 0330 010 3495 or you can click here to email our marketing databases team.
Promote your company and sell more with our list of manufacturers and suppliers
With our list of manufacturers and suppliers, clients have four options by which they can promote their products and services with us to their target decision makers:
- DIY database-only – if you have the ability to carry out marketing campaigns in-house, this is the most competitively-priced option. We’ll supply you with the database and you can contact decision-makers direct using the marketing channels of your choice (email, phone, or post). There is a 12 month usage licence with this option.
- 3 email marketing campaigns – our email copywriter will write a compelling, response-driven, and benefits-led advert promoting your products and services in the most appealing way to decision makers within manufacturing suppliers. We’ll then send three campaigns out on your behalf and report on the results three days later. You’ll also have your own copy of the database too complete with a 12-month usage licence.
- 45 hours of telemarketing – our telesales script writer will create an opening and closing strategy for each call together with a series of objection handles. After sign-off from you, an experienced telemarketer will then promote your products and services by phone for 45 hours (approximately 800-1,000 calls) with the aim of making an appointment for your sales rep or for follow-up. We can also use the call to ask about current suppliers and projected budgets for your products and services. You’ll also have your own copy of the database too complete with a 12-month usage licence.
- fully managed campaign – this is a combination of the email and telemarketing campaigns. Following each of your three email campaigns, we’ll then call out for 15 hours to canvass for new business and to follow up on the opens and clickthroughs from your email broadcasts. You’ll also have your own copy of the database too complete with a 12-month usage licence.
Be selective about who you market to – you don’t have to buy the entire list of manufacturers and suppliers
The key to securing the greatest return from any direct marketing campaign is to ensure that there is as little wastage as possible.
In direct marketing terms, wastage means purchasing the data of and spending money promoting your products and services to decision makers within companies with little or no need for what you sell.
When you contact us, let us know exactly the types of companies who need your products and services and why. Within 24 hours, we’ll come back to you with a count and a quote of all the budget-holding decision makers we believe have the greatest motivation, incentive, and potential gain in being supplied by you.
Do you target certain buyers within companies? For each of the manufacturers and suppliers we have on our list, we have a senior contact but would you prefer to deal with someone more specialist?
If so, we also hold details within many of the companies on our wider UK business database of other types of buyers – specifically engineering procurement, facilities management, finance, fleet, health and safety, human resources, marketing, operations, general procurement, sales, and telecoms.
1. List of manufacturers and suppliers – DIY database-only
- We’ll send you within 48 hours of ordering a full spreadsheet (Excel, Access, or CSV) of the decision-makers you’ve chosen to contact about your products and services
- You’ll receive one year of technical support following your purchase – call our data team at no cost if you want help to use the data
- A year’s access to our copywriters and content marketers – before you send a campaign out to the decision makers on your list of manufacturers and suppliers, send it to our team first. Within 48 hours, they’ll get back to you with their opinion, feedback, and suggestions for improvement.
- You have a year in which you can use the data for marketing. Usage is unlimited except for emails which are subject to a maximum of 12 broadcasts per contact per annum.
2. 3 email marketing campaigns
- As with the DIY database-only option plus:
- Work with a professional email copywriter – you, the copywriter, and the designer will create between you a compelling, benefits-driven, sales-orientated email advert whose purpose is to generate as many leads as possible
- Three email broadcasts – when you have signed off your work with your copywriter and design, we’ll then send out your campaign for you three times (each broadcast will normally be separated by at least a fortnight however let us know the timetable you’d prefer)
- The LiveLead Service – for various technical reasons, we receive the responses to your email campaign. If a decision maker replies and we believe that there is a significant benefit to your getting in touch with them immediately, we’ll contact you straight away.
- Full post-broadcast report – three days after each broadcast, we’ll send you a report showing you which decision makers opened your email and/or clicked through to your website and how many times. When you call us to enquire, please ask us how you can turn some of the opens and clickthroughs into immediate sales leads for your team to follow up.
3. 45 hours of telemarketing
- As with the DIY database-only option plus;
- We’ll call the decision makers on your list of manufacturers and suppliers for 45 hours
- Before we start calling, our telesales script writer creates the approach for both opening and closing the call as well as handling client objections so that they see better the benefits of your products and service.
- Following sign-off of the script, our telemarketing manager will then train the rep appointed to your campaign on your company, what you sell, and the objectives of your campaign. In most cases, we ask you if you will spend time on the phone with your rep so that you can get to know each other and they can then feel more comfortable asking you questions during the campaign
- For each call, our aim will be to make an appointment for your sales rep or to present your sales team with leads they can follow up themselves – whichever is better for you.
- During the call, we can ask decision-makers for the information you want to know including who currently supplies them with what you sell, how much they’re spending with your competitor, and when any contract governing supply of what you sell ends.
- Via GSuite, you can see your campaign being worked on in real time and listen to calls which we’ve made on your behalf.
- On most campaigns, there are multiple instances where there is an immediate benefit in you or your sales team following up our call. When this happens, we’ll get in touch with you straight away and share the information you need to make the most of the follow up.
More Than Words note – we have a minimum term of 45 hours on our telemarketing campaigns. If you wish to book for longer, please let your account manager know
4. Fully managed campaign
- As with services 2 and service 3 except that:
- Your campaign is split into 3 sections each consisting of an email campaign followed by a minimum of 15 hours’ telemarketing
- With this service, during each minimum 15 hour telemarketing campaign, we will follow up with opens and click throughs from your email campaign if you wish using the skills we have developed over the years to turn these online interactions into strong leads.
Contact us about our list of manufacturers and suppliers
Our list of manufacturers and suppliers is specifically compiled and maintained for sales and marketing teams to promote their products and services to targeted decision makers by email, phone, and post.
To speak with one of our team about our list of manufacturers and suppliers, please call us on 0330 010 3495 or you can click here to email our marketing databases team.