2. Email marketing design and three email broadcasts carried out for you with full follow-up reporting
- an email marketing campaign will be designed for you by our experienced copywriters and designers based on the offer, product, or service you’ve chosen.
- to ensure maximum reach to your farmer contacts, we will send three email campaigns through our trusted servers.
- upon completion of your campaign, your account manager will send you a full report including how many recipients clicked through to your website after opening your email.
3. Support with your list of farmer email addresses
- Over the year, the technical team will help you efficiently use and maintain the database
- Our advertising support team can review any letter or email you want to send to the contacts on our list of UK farms. Just send it to us and we’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
We also offer a managed B2B email marketing campaign, executed by our copywriting and design team, content planners and reporting personnel.
Successful marketing to the UK farming sector
The best way to sell products to a certain market is to provide value for the market you’re targeting.
Farming is one of the most physically demanding professions, and receives little funding from local authorities.
As producers, UK farmers must constantly monitor weather data and their crops.
They rarely take a day off from work.
Additionally, farmers are very aware of the environmental impact of the work they do.
They are under pressure to minimise their carbon footprint and improve sustainability in the wake of climate change.
Before you connect with British farmers, consider your product or service and ask:
- How will the product improve their lives?
- What are the long-term benefits that your product would offer?
- How could your product allow them to spend less time and resources on labour?
- What insight can your product or service offer to those involved in rural affairs?
Successful systems are essential to a farm’s success, be it crops or animals.
Any product you are selling must fit into their supply chain.
Decide where your product fits and what it will add.
When it comes to purchasing decisions, farmers rely on relationships and trust.
Consequently, they’re more likely to contact you by email or over the phone before placing an order, in order to establish a relationship with you.
When companies demonstrate their insider knowledge of the agricultural sector in their email messages, farmers are more inclined to trust them.
Your email marketing messages should:
- links to news articles, blogs, and articles on your website
- describe new products and services you are launching, and
- offer an incentive for farmers to purchase early.
Incorporating email and telemarketing
Combining email marketing with telephone marketing works better for businesses than either of these strategies alone.
To build a stronger connection with contacts from your list of farms, we offer follow-up telemarketing services.
With our outsourced B2B telemarketing service , we will contact a combination of:
- the farms on the database you most want to do business with, and
- those farms who open your emails and click through to your site most.
We will give you access to an online campaign folder where you can follow up on individual prospects.
Ordering your copy of the UK farming database
To find out more about our UK farming database and how to generate additional leads and sales from this marketplace, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or click here to email our marketing databases team.