List Of Farms In The UK
On our list of UK farms, you’ll find an increasing number of millennial decision makers determined to make sure their farms are equipped for the 21st century.
It’s still the case though that it’s difficult for the companies which sell their products and services to farmers to get in touch with them.
Often, the direct approach is best – farmers have time to read and consider your proposal after their work for the day has been completed.
When promoting your products and services to farmers, email marketing is particularly effective as is postal mail marketing and telemarketing.
More Than Words’ UK farms database is a comprehensive and up-to-date contact list for businesses selling products and services of relevance to farmers.
In this article, we will look at how using our UK list of farms can help you to market to farmers and other decision makers in the agricultural business sector.
· what information we include on our list of UK farms,
· the two levels of service we offer,
· who will be working on your campaign,
· proven tips for successful marketing to the UK farming sector,
· the advantages of using a More Than Words database, and
· How to enhance your existing marketing strategy.
What’s on our database?
The More Than Words UK farms database list provides a complete and current list of companies in the British farming sector.
The list includes contact details for key owners and decision makers within each farming business, as well as multiple fields per entry for more advanced list segmentation and targeted marketing campaigns.
You can either purchase the database in full or ask us to segment part of the database so that it contains only the types of farm you are interested in marketing to.
On the whole database, we have the following number of contacts:
· 37,296 records with postal addresses
· 12,567 phone numbers
· 1,471 email addresses
Some of the more recent requests we’ve had from clients who want segmented data include:
· List of poultry farms in the UK
· List of dairy farms in the UK
· List of fish farms
· Arable/crop farms
· Mixed farms
Using your farmers’ marketing database
More Than Words offers clients two options for marketing to the UK farming sector:
· a database-only service and
· a comprehensive 12-month managed email marketing service.
Database only service
With More Than Words’ UK farming database service, you receive our comprehensive, up-to-date list of contact details for and business information over 37,000 farms in full or your selection from that database.
Most of the entries on our database have multiple fields making it easier to segment and focus your marketing efforts appropriately.
You have a 12 month licence to use the data meaning that you have a whole year to network and make connections with the decision makers to sell more of your products or services.
You’ll be looked after by your account manager as well as having access to our:
• technical team – they will help you better use and maintain your database over the course of the year and
• advertising support team – if you want one of our team to review the email or letter you want to send to the contacts on our list of farms in the UK, send it to us and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with our feedback.
12-month managed email marketing campaign to farmers
We will send one email a month to the farmers you’re targeting which are included on your database.
With our service, we create 12 email designs to market your products and services to farmers.
Our in-house team of copywriters and designers create 12 beautiful, functional email designs incorporating your own branding and a compelling sales message with a strong call to action.
Each email is optimised for better loading speeds and deliverability.
When each campaign is in progress, we’ll be in touch with you straight away each time we receive an enquiry from a client so that your sales team can follow it up.
Three days after each campaign has been sent, we send you a full analytics report showing you:
• which contacts opened your email and how many times they opened it,
• which recipients clicked through to your website and the number of times they clicked through, and
• which of your contacts chose to unsubscribe from future campaigns.
Ask your account manager about these reports when you call us – they’ll be able to tell you how to find additional strong sales leads from the opens and click throughs.
With the managed campaign option, our copywriting and design team, content planners, and dispatch and reporting personnel, are responsible for creating, managing, and executing your entire email marketing campaign.
Successful marketing to the UK farming sector
Farmers tend to rely more heavily on relationships and trust when it comes to making their purchasing decisions.
This means that they’re more likely to contact you by email or over the phone to establish a relationship with you and to find out about your company and its products and services prior to placing an order.
Farmers trust companies more when they demonstrate their understanding and insider knowledge of the agricultural sector in their email messages.
Your email marketing messages, over the course of 12 months, should:
• include links to news articles or interesting blogs and articles contained on your website,
• feature information about new products or services you’re launching, and
• provide an incentive to bring forward a purchase from a farmer.
Combining email marketing with telemarketing
Most businesses find that a combination of email marketing and telephone marketing strategies work to convert customers with far greater reliability than either of these strategies on their own.
In order to build a stronger connection with contacts from your list of farms, we can provide follow-up telemarketing services.
We will contact a combination of:
· the farms on the database you most want to do business with and
· the UK farms who open your email and click through to your website the most often.
You will be given access to an online campaign folder where you can view these calls as they happen and follow up with individual potential clients when necessary.
Ordering your copy of the UK farming database
To find out more about our UK farming database, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or email email@example.com and ask us how we can work with you to market your products to farms across the UK.