Does company you sell telecommunications and Information Technology products, services, and solutions to businesses? If so, your sales and marketing teams will achieve better results by getting in touch with the telecoms contacts contained on our comprehensive list of decision makers. This marketing database has been put together specifically to help sales and marketing teams book new appointments, generate new leads, and make new sales.
Containing contacts both within and outside the telecommunications industry, our updated and reliable database of telecom decision makers contains the following:
- name and postal addresses for 20,921 UK companies employing people with specific responsibility for telecommunications and information technology (IT),
- names of 20,921 decision making executives (including board/C Level executives) with actual job titles
- 20,921 phone numbers, and
- an email list containing 19,072 inbox personalised addresses (including web address)
For more information on our comprehensive, accurate, and precise direct marketing and email database of telecom decision makers, please call 0330 010 3495 or you can click here to email our marketing databases team.
Database of telecom executives FAQ
What information do you hold on each of the telecom decision makers on your database?
For each contact on our telecom decision makers email list and direct marketing database, we hold:
- title for salutations (for example, Mr, Mrs, Dr, Miss, and Sir)
- name (separate fields for first and last name)
- job title (the job title reported by the contact)
Which types of contact information does your list of telecom decision makers hold?
We hold the following contact data on each decision maker (subject to the figures shown at the top of this page):
- postal address data including 2 lines for the address, town, county, and postcode
- phone number (main switchboard number)
- the email address given by the contact as the address they’d prefer to receive emails at
What data do you hold on the companies on your telecom mailing lists?
For each company on our telecom decision makers email list and direct marketing database, we hold:
- company name
- line of business
- legal status
- number of employees (90%)
- number of branches (90%)
- type of premises (70%)
- website address (75%)
- level of turnover (banded) (60%)
- year the original company began trading (40%)
- company registration number (8%)
- incorporation date (8%)
- net worth (7%)
- profit or loss making? (2%)
- %age increase or decrease in profitability YOY (2%)
- turnover increase or decrease YOY (shown in pound sterling) (2%)
Does every contact on the list of telecom decision makers work within the telecommunication industry?
Our telecom decision makers email list and direct marketing database contains telecom industry contacts as well as contacts from companies in other sectors which have a heavy dependence on IT and telecoms.
You can choose whether or not to include contact details of decision makers from within telecom companies – just let your account manager know when you get in touch.
Do I have to buy the entire database?
No – you should only purchase the data you need and no more. With all direct marketing campaigns, the best way to ensure that you generate the greatest return on investment is by purchasing the contact data of decision makers most likely to need your products and services.
When you call or email us, please be as specific as possible about the contacts of greatest value to you so that we only include them on the direct marketing and email list we provide you with.
Do you offer marketing campaign fulfillment services?
Yes, we do. Please ask us about our managed B2B email marketing campaign service and our managed B2B telemarketing campaign service.
If you wish to run your own email marketing campaigns, the B2B email database contained on your database has the information you need to launch broadcasts direct to decision makers’ inboxes. Likewise, if you have your own telesales team, they can use the B2B telemarketing data contained on your personalised list of telecom contacts to make outbound calls.
Do you sell a stand-alone telecom decision makers email address file?
We do sell a stand-alone telecom decision makers email address file – all you need to do is ask your account manager at More Than Words only to supply you with relevant decision maker details where an email address is present on their record.
How often are these records updated?
Our telecom decision makers contacts list and email addresses lists are checked and verified on a 6-9 month rolling cycle.
We also offer the following guarantees on this database:
- 85% email deliverability (excluding soft bounces)
- 92% telephone number accuracy
- 98% postal address accuracy
If we fail to hit our own quality thresholds, we’ll issue a pro-rata refund to you or supply you with replacement records – whichever you’d prefer.
Purchasing our direct marketing and email file of telecom executives
From making decisions on VOIP and telephone systems to investments in IT and other technology advances to ensure that the company they’re working for has an edge, give your sales and marketing executives the data they need to promote your products and services to decision makers with the budgets and authority required to authorise a purchase.
Our mailing lists of telecom decision makers provide you with direct email, phone and post contact details for executives working inside and outside of the telecommunications industry.
For more information on our database of telecom decision makers and executives, please call 0330 010 3495 or you can click here to email our marketing databases team.