2. An email marketing design, three email campaigns, and follow-up reports
- our copywriters and designers collaborate to design one compelling email design.
- our trusted servers deliver three email marketing campaigns
- we provide full reports for every email campaign – an Excel spreadsheet showing every email click through and open.
3. After-sales support services
- we have in-house data technicians to assist you regardless of your level of technical knowledge.
- during the time you own the list, we will review any campaigns you design yourself, along with support from our design and copywriting teams.
Marketing to our list of clothing stores
Our retailer database can help your business reach retail decision makers with a need for your products and purchasing authority.
This database is a valuable resource for your direct marketing efforts.
Direct marketing refers to businesses contacting a highly-targeted audience with products, services or offers that are tailored specifically to them.
This is usually done by post, email or over the phone.
Email marketing to our list of clothing retailers
Email campaigns are a highly effective method of reaching the decision makers on our list of clothing stores.
When you have a limited marketing budget, email marketing offers you the ability to reach a lot of prospects without spending too much.
Email marketing offers affordable prices to small businesses.
All you need to pay for is your list and access to an email marketing platform.
From here you can market to as many online shopping sites and clothing stores as you wish.
Your email, website and social media presence can direct any fashion brand to the most relevant offers for them.
Your B2B email database provides you with an immediate way to reach out to contacts.
Marketing strategies that are time-sensitive, such as a promotion or offer tailored to each recipient, are ideal for this method.
With email marketing software, you can also track and analyse your emails.
This insight can be used to refine your email campaigns over time based on which emails were opened, read, and clicked.
Telemarketing to our list of clothing stores
The key to successful marketing is standing out from the crowd, whether you communicate with major chain stores or UK SMEs.
Adding telemarketing to your marketing campaigns makes the clothing stores on your list feel more connected to your business.
Telemarketing data from our fashion sector database can be used for:
- appointment setting – setting up face-to-face meetings with buyers in the fashion retail sector
- lead generation – identifying new leads for your sales team,
- data cleansing – cleanse and maintain your clothing store’s contact database
- market research – asking questions and gathering information helps you better understand your prospective customers.
Managed marketing campaigns from More Than Words
With our managed B2B email marketing campaigns, our in-house copywriters, designers and campaign planners create and implement an email campaign to target your prospects.
We also provide managed B2B telemarketing campaigns, where our telesales representatives contact the individuals on your list of clothing stores on your behalf.
Marketing and selling to fashion retail sector decision makers
Any retail store strives to increase or maintain the level of custom every day, regardless of size or niche.
Clothing stores do this mainly by:
- reward programmes,
- running sales and offers,
- staying on top of trends and stocking desirable products, and
- store positioning (both physical location or online).
If you want to make the case to buyers and store managers of the value of your products, show them how they can bring in more customers by using any of the above methods.
Focus your marketing messages on how your products and services benefit the end customer.
Follow up with prospects to be sure they received your message or if they have questions.
It is crucial to stay top of mind in the retail industry because there is so much competition.
Finally, providing free samples or demonstrations can maximise sales conversions by up to 90% in some markets.
Find out more about our list of clothing stores
Your direct marketing campaign will be more successful if you have an accurate, up-to-date list of clothing stores.
Our marketing databases team can help you with your next campaign to the clothing sector.
Call 0330 010 8300 or click here to email them.