Our estate agents UK list helps businesses to promote their products and services to high-level contacts in estate and letting agencies.
Property is a high-value sector that is currently enjoying a boom thanks to the suspension of stamp duty land tax (SDLT) in England and a VAT reduction to 5% for those renovating holiday and short-let properties.
An up-to-date database of estate agents helps businesses to find and communicate with budget holders in estate and lettings agencies, finding out what their challenges are and offering solutions.
A More Than Words list of real estate agents in UK towns and cities cities can help to generate leads for businesses providing:
- legal and financial services including mortgages and debt recovery,
- property management services including cleaning, heating and removal services,
- furniture suppliers,
- Energy Performance Certificate suppliers,
- marketing services, and
- software suppliers.
Three advantages of working with our list of UK estate agents
The More Than Words estate agents list UK service comprises:
1. Estate agents UK list and data
- a thorough list of all estate agents in UK organisations, free of duplicates and updated regularly (part of our comprehensive UK business database)
- a list of estate agents email addresses and contact names for high-level decision makers and budget holders,
- use of the data for 12 months from the point of purchase, and
- multiple fields included per entry.
2. One email marketing design, three email broadcasts, and full follow-up reports of each campaign
- one engaging and persuasive email design created by our experienced in-house copywriters and designers,
- three B2B email marketing campaign sends dispatched out from our trusted servers at a time that best suits you and your audience (depending on availability in our send schedule), and
- full reports for each email campaign – three days after each send we will provide you with a spreadsheet that shows every email open and click through, as well as how many times each action was performed.
3. After-sales support services
- free technical support from our in-house data technicians who will help you use the data you purchase whatever your level of technical experience
- free advertising support from your More Than Words account manager and the design and copywriting teams who will review any campaigns you design yourself during the 12 months that you own a More Than Words list of estate agents in UK areas.
Estate Agents UK list – what you’ll get
The More Than Words estate agents database contains:
- 23,146 entries including postal address and telephone numbers for decision makers in the lettings and estate agent industry, with
- 9,066 fully verified and GDPR-compliant email addresses.
Please ask for a copy of our GDPR policy if you would like to find out more about how we gather data.
Estate agents and the UK economy
The UK’s property market is thriving at the moment.
Where other industries struggled through 2020 as a result of the global pandemic and nationwide lockdowns, a combination of people rushing to buy property after the first lockdown and a temporary halt on stamp duty left the sector at a 10 year high.
By the end of 2020, British homebuyers had spent £300bn on homes, a rise of £62bn from the previous year according to property website Zoopla.
UK lender Halifax said that the rise of property values between June and December signalled the sharpest rate of growth since 2004.
However although the property boom is predicted to continue into the first part of 2021 the impact of unemployment is likely to start making its mark around April.
Businesses working with estate agents can use this time to capitalise on estate agents’ need to save money, tighten business processes and get ready for the end of the year by approaching them with solutions.
How to sell to the decision makers in the UK estate and letting agent sector
Years ago the majority of estate agents were small local businesses who were very focused on maintaining their reputation.
Over time larger banks and lenders got involved in property as a route to making more money on mortgage products.
There are currently more than 27,400 businesses in the estate agency industry according to IBISWorld.
One of the main challenges facing these companies is standing out from the competition.
Independents have less of a platform than multinational banks and lenders.
Therefore, your best approach as a supplier is to provide them with a solution that contributes to a cost-effective unique selling point (USP).
Identify the challenges faced by estate agents in the UK and think about how your products or services can help.
Say an estate agent is trying to compete with businesses that are offering lower fees than them.
Your business may be able provide them with a way to offer more value without cutting their fees.
This could be something like 24-hour outsourced customer service or a sleek website with professional photographs of their properties.
As another example – if their competition markets themselves as a full-service property management operation your business could offer to introduce contacts to your network of suppliers.
Not only will you generate leads and interest this way you also demonstrate the kind of insider knowledge that will keep them looking out for your emails in the future.
Estate agents UK list – get us to do the work for you
Email marketing is an immediate and effective medium that grabs attention and elicits instant responses from recipients.
More Than Words is a sales-focused marketing company and we understand exactly how to promote our clients’ businesses through compelling and interesting email content.
Our team of experienced copywriters and designers will compose one full email design for you including a strong subject line and simple, effective copy.
We will focus on the main product, service or offer you think represents your company best and show how it can help recipients to overcome the challenges of their industry.
You can ask us to include any images or content you like although we do try to keep every email as simple and striking as possible to ensure faster loading speeds.
Our managed service includes three separate email marketing campaigns to estate agents at a time of your choosing (depending on availability) to the contacts you specify from our estate agents email marketing database.
Three days after the email campaign is sent we will send you a full report of all the times your email was interacted with including opens and click throughs to your website.
We will also show you how many times a contact opened or clicked onto your website allowing you to follow up with the most engaged contacts as a priority.
You are able to use the data from your estate agents UK list for 12 months from the date of purchase.
We suggest contacting the decision makers on your list at least once a month during this time to maximise leads and generate as many sales as possible.
If you require technical support with your estate agents marketing database we offer this as a free service for the entire time you own the database.
Just call or email our team and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible (this is rarely longer than 3 or 4 hours).
Once you become a More Than Words customer, you have the full support of your account manager and access to our designers, copywriters, and campaign planners.
If you want feedback on marketing materials you have produced in-house feel free to send it over and we will aim to get back to you within one working day.
Estate agents UK list – have you considered telemarketing?
We do not include telemarketing campaigns as part of our estate agents marketing database service but this can be provided by our experienced telesales representatives for an additional fee.
Many businesses find that they can maximise the number of leads they get from a UK real estate agents list by following emails with telemarketing calls.
B2B telemarketing helps to begin a personal connection between these important decision makers and your business and provides opportunities for market research to find out more information about contacts’ current suppliers and buying patterns.
Contact More Than Words
The UK property sector offers suppliers of both goods and services with excellent opportunities to find beneficial long-term relationships with high-value clients in their sector.
Whether you are interested in our database-only or our managed campaigns, More Than Words can help to establish your business as a valued supplier to high-level contacts in estate and lettings agencies across the UK.
To speak to us about our UK estate agents list, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or click here to email us and ask us how we can work with you marketing your business to estate agents.