Direct marketing database for domestic care campaigns
Over 100 UK companies use More Than Words Marketing’s domiciliary care database to reach this £4.8bn industry.
What is domiciliary care?
Those who need adult social care don’t always want to move to a care home or residential facility. So a home care service is an alternative for those who want to remain living at home.
Users of domiciliary care agencies may require anything from frequent personal care visits to nursing care or even a live-in carer. Not all domiciliary care users require social care because of their age.
A service user may have
- issues with cognition and memory,
- learning disabilities,
- physical movement issues,
- sensory issues, or
- mental health care needs.
There are over 300,000 people employed in the UK domiciliary market and the sector averages a 2.7% growth rate each year. As with all parts of the care sector it is intensely competitive.
This means a home care agency typically generates between 11% and 20% profit margin before operating costs. After the deduction of operating costs, the average domiciliary care provider loses an average of £1.68 per hour on state-funded care.
Suppliers who can offer lower rates are always in demand due to the tight profit margins associated with the sector. Because of this our clients achieve a consistently higher engagement rate when contacting this sector.
Our domiciliary care database
As part of our large UK business database, we maintain a domiciliary case database that is constantly updated and GDPR compliant.
There are 5,090 establishments on our list of domiciliary care agencies, including:
- 5,090 with postal addresses
- 4,132 with phone numbers
- 2,598 with email addresses
For companies who work with the wider care sector we can also supply care home data and marketing to care homes.
Our full service comprises:
1. List of domiciliary care decision makers
- accurate contact information for owners and managers in the domiciliary care industry
- contact email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses
- 12 months of data access
- there are multiple fields in each entry.
2. One email marketing design, three email broadcasts, and full reporting
- we design and write one compelling email,
- three email marketing campaigns are sent from our trusted servers.
- for each campaign, you’ll get detailed reporting.
- whether you have technical knowledge or not, we can help you make the most of your purchase
- account managers, designers, and writers can review and provide advice on all advertising
Email marketing to a domiciliary care providers
Do you want to email information about your products and services to home healthcare providers?
Because not everyone has the time or expertise, More Than Words can handle your email marketing campaigns. By using our managed B2B email marketing services, you can save on the costs of hiring marketing experts.
The email campaign planning, copywriting, design and reporting are handled by experienced team members.
Telemarketing campaigns to domiciliary care providers
So for those without time or telesales staff can benefit from using our managed B2B telemarketing campaigns service.
Clients generally ask us to make five different types of calls to decision makers:
- lead generation services,
- market research,
- brand building, and
Your campaign will be tracked live online and we will contact you immediately if an opportunity arises.