As the average age of a person living in the UK rises so too does the list of domiciliary care agencies and home care providers operating across the country.
Home care in the UK is split between commercial (for profit) and voluntary (non-profit) social care providers.
There is no current reliable estimate for private spending on care, as noted by the Office for National Statistics in its 2020 report, but local council spending alone stands at around £18.7bn.
Research also suggests that external supplier contracts have become more common since the introduction of the Health and Social Care Act 2012 allowed local NHS organisations to source their own products and services.
For businesses wanting to sell to home care providers, access to accurate contact details for relevant decision-makers is crucial as it speeds up the marketing process and helps you to locate and target the appropriate agencies.
Who can benefit from a list of domiciliary care agencies?
More Than Words’ list of home care providers is a useful resource for any business selling medical and orthopaedic products, assistive technology, ambulance services or educational courses.
Recent years have been tough on domiciliary care agencies, with government spending cut and rising demand for home care services.
Many agencies are finding that engaging smaller suppliers helps to keep their business efficient.
The three main advantages of working with More Than Words’ list of domiciliary care agencies
Our home care providers database services includes:
1. Accurate, up-to-date list of home care providers
- an exhaustive list of home care providers and agencies in the UK, free of duplicates and with contact names for managers and decision-makers within each organisation,
- a list of accurate and up-to-date email addresses and telephone numbers creating opportunities for successful email marketing campaigns to home care providers and follow up telemarketing calls,
- multiple fields included per entry, and
- a full 12 months to use the data from the date of purchase.
2. One email marketing design and three email campaigns with full reporting
- one email design – our experienced copywriters and designers will create an engaging and attractive email design for you, based on an offer, product or service of your choice,
- three email campaigns – we will send your first three email campaigns from our trusted servers to the contacts you specify from your list of domiciliary care agencies, and
- full follow-up reporting – three days after each email is sent we will email you a spreadsheet showing every time your email was interacted with by a contact. You will be able to see who opened your email, who clicked through to your website and how many times.
3. After-sales support service
- for 12 months from the date you purchase your list of domiciliary care agencies we offer free technical support from our in-house data technicians who will help you to get the most out of the data whatever your level of experience, and
- you will also have support from your own dedicated account manager and the design and copywriting teams. Just send any marketing materials you have created to us and we will offer feedback and advice within one working day.
What is on our list of domiciliary care agencies?
More Than Words’ home care providers marketing database contains 5,109 records with contact names for the main decision-makers in each organisation.
The database also provides 4,153 phone numbers and 2,661 verified email addresses.
You don’t have to buy the entire domiciliary care email marketing database from us. Some of our most popular requests are based on location so that clients can market to businesses in their area such as:
- list of domiciliary care agencies London
- list of domiciliary care agencies Essex
- list of domiciliary care agencies Hertfordshire
- list of domiciliary care agencies Swansea
- list of domiciliary care agencies in Birmingham
- list of domiciliary care agencies in Stoke-on-Trent
- list of domiciliary care agencies Birmingham
- list of domiciliary care agencies Belfast
- list of domiciliary care agencies Colchester
- list of domiciliary care agencies Manchester
Please let your account manager know what specifics you are interested in and they’ll run a bespoke count and quote for your marketing database or campaign.
Home care providers in the UK economy – an overview
Ibis World estimates that the home care industry in the UK stands at around £5bn annually, spread across 11,325 businesses.
The sector has faced significant challenges in recent years as the result of first austerity and then the coronavirus pandemic.
The recruitment and retention of staff has been a challenge, leading to some providers being forced to offer care to fewer people – a situation that many organisations in the sector are keen to resolve.
Some home care providers credit the introduction of research and new technological solutions to the continued rise in quality ratings for domiciliary care across the entire UK.
The sector is currently very open to any solutions that can help carers to do their jobs more efficiently while providing a consistently superior level of care.
How to sell to decision makers in this sector using our list of domiciliary care agencies
There are three main points that home care providers in the UK are focused on at the moment.
Suppliers should find it easy to successfully gain contracts within the sector with a combination of More Than Words’ list of domiciliary care agencies and a marketing campaign that centres on:
New technology has been a welcome introduction to the home care sector over recent years,
Home care providers are keen to embrace technology in order to address the challenges of an ageing population.
Technology used to increase productivity or keep families up to date with the health and status of their loved ones in real-time is most in demand at this time.
Recruitment and retention
Social care has long been troubled by difficulties around recruitment and retention and organisations are always looking for solutions that can reduce the risks to home care providers and improve outcomes for service users.
Training and education that helps agencies to attract the best care workers is also highly desirable as agencies begin to understand how solid recruitment and training processes can help to keep their businesses stable.
Home care costs
As government spending within local councils drops, home care providers expect a growth in privately purchased care.
Home care is preferable to residential care for many as it offers a solution that is more comfortable and more cost-effective.
But domiciliary care agencies must offer competitive rates to stay in business.
Suppliers that can help these agencies to cut costs and stay affordable will find that they are able to generate the strongest leads in this sector.
Working with our direct marketing team to make the most from your list of domiciliary care agencies
As well as our database-only list of domiciliary care agencies we also provide a managed service.
With this service you will be able to discuss your products and services with an appointed account manager who will help you to choose a central product, offer or service to design your email campaign around.
Our team of experienced designers and copywriters will design an email for you with a compelling subject line, a strong headline and an attractive design.
More Than Words is a sales-orientated content production company – our goal is to create content for clients that generates the maximum number of leads and sales possible from every email.
Your email will be designed simply for fast loading speeds and optimised so that it can be opened anywhere and on any device.
The email will then be sent from our trusted servers to ensure maximum deliverability and after three days we will send you a full report of your email including opens and click throughs.
We generally recommend following up with contacts starting with those that engaged with your email the most.
If you want to add a personal touch to your email marketing campaign to home care providers More Than Words can provide an outsourced telemarketing campaign for an additional fee.
Our experienced telemarketing representatives use these calls to follow up, answer questions and set appointments – maximising the impact of your email campaign.
After-sales support service
You will be able to access the data on your list of domiciliary care agencies for 12 months from the date of purchase.
At More Than Words we suggest using the data at least once a month or even more often to get the maximum number of leads and sales from your database.
You can access our free technical support service and get help with your own marketing campaigns from your account manager at any time during those 12 months. Just call or email the team and someone will get back to you (usually within 3 hours or less).
Sell more with our list of domiciliary care agencies
Our goal at More Than Words is that the information provided on our domiciliary care database will help to establish your company as a trusted and valued supplier to the social care sector in the UK.
To find out more about our domiciliary care agencies database and start generating leads as soon as possible, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or click here to email our direct marketing and marketing databases team.