From promoting door manufacturers in Dunfermline to garden play equipment manufacturers in Glasgow, few companies have the direct marketing knowledge and experience of More Than Words.
Our telemarketing team gets results, they book appointments, they generate leads, and they find out vital business information for our clients all across Scotland.
No matter your location in Scotland, build two-way relationships with the decision makers you need to get in touch with in firms, schools, and public sector bodies in Scotland and across the UK with our telemarketing service.
Contact us and let us know about your company, the type of products and services you sell, and the benefits they deliver to your customers. We’ll focus on finding the buyers you need from our extensive UK database and then, in partnership with you, we’ll create a telemarketing script and structure which engages and interests your target audience.
For more information on our telemarketing campaigns, please call us 0330 010 3495 or you can send us an enquiry by clicking here to email our direct marketing team.
Telemarketing for Scotland
3,000,000+ business DMs
DMs within 50,000 schools
250,000 public sector DMs
Lead gen/appointment booking
Market research services
No set-up fees, no contract
To find out more about our telemarketing services for Scottish companies, please fill in the box on the right or call us on:
0330 010 3495
or you can click here
to email us
To speak with an account manager about our telemarketing services for Scottish companies, call
0330 010 3495
or you can click here
to email us
The businesses and organisations we’ll target on your telemarketing campaign
Choose the decision makers we’ll contact on behalf from our three telemarketing databases:
- B2B telemarketing data – 3,000,000+ company owners and decision makers across 2,000 sectors
- school calling list – an index of decision makers within over 50,000 educational establishments
- public sector calling list – 250,000 budget-holding decision makers across local and central government, the NHS, GPs, care homes, further/higher education, and more
Whether your target audience is in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Scotland, or across the UK, we’ll be able to identify them and including them on your campaign.
Targeting sales from companies
Choose the companies you want to contact across Scotland and the UK by line of business, geographical area, and compay size for your B2B telemarketing campaign.
In addition to selecting the senior decision maker, you can choose from other important contacts with the following job titles with our service – engineering buyers, facilities managers, finance directors, fleet managers, human resources contacts, marketing managers and directors, operations managers and directors, sales managers and directors, and telecoms managers.
Targeting sales from schools
For telemarketing to schools, you can select schools by over 100 different variables including type of school, number of pupils, and more.
We can also target any contact within the schools you want including the head teacher, deputy head teacher, school business manager, facilities managers, heads of year, or heads of subject. Just let your account manager know when you call.
Targeting sales from the public sector
Looking to send out quotes to buyers in the public sector? With our telemarketing campaigns to the public sector, you can target buyers at seven different levels of procurement seniority from within government, local councils, further and higher education, the NHS, and more
Our lead generation company team
Up to five members of staff will be working with you and your business on your telemarketing campaign:
- account manager – your one main point of contact within the company, your account manager is in charge of coordinating the marketing services we provide to you.
- telesales script writer – once you’ve agreed to objectives of your telemarketing campaign with your account manager, you’ll then work with our telesales script writer. Their role is to create engaging call openings your potential client will respond to, answers to the questions they’re most likely to ask, and the close for the call designed to deliver the outcome you want.
- telemarketing manager – when you’ve signed off the telemarketing script, your telemarketing manager will then train the representative(s) assigned to oyur campaign. They also manage the telemarketer during the campaign to ensure that they are achieving their KPIs and maintaining quality standards.
- telesales representative – the telemarketing rep(s) chosen for your campaign will the rep(s) with the most experience in promoting a product or service like yours and/or the most experienced in pitching your target audience.
- data engineer – the data engineer makes sure that the technology required to run your campaign is functioning and that you can log into your account area at any time to see the campaign when it’s live and to download all associated documents.
If you ever need to get in touch with any of your team, pick up the phone or send a message to their email address.
Work with one of the most experienced telemarketing companies serving Scotland
From Glasgow to Dunfermline, we’re the lead generation company Scottish businesses trust. We have the data and we have the experienced, quality staff required to achieve your company’s marketing strategy objectives.
Get in touch with us – let us know about your company, the products and services you sell, and the types of firms, schools, and public sector organisations you want to market to.
Getting quotes from other telemarketing companies? Please make sure you include us as our service offers some of the UK’s most competitive pricing structures and we don’t charge set-up fees.
To speak with our Scotland lead generation team, please call us 0330 010 3495 or you can send us an enquiry by clicking here to email our telemarketing department for help.