Marketing teleworking and remote working solutions for the COVID-19 era
Many businesses still lack the knowledge to allow their staff to work from home and the reality of the situation is that, with nearly all businesses and homes connected to broadband, they actually have the infrastructure to do so.
They're going to need support and guidance from companies like yours on how to allow their staff to work remotely though - more so than ever in the current economic upheaval which all British businesses are going through.
Many business owners might ask however "what's the point if everywhere is shut right now?". This is a really important question.
Reason 1. Businesses are still buying from other businesses - the message telecoms companies need to communicate to sell remote tele-working packages
For B2B business owners worried about the current situation, there are a few certain inalienable truths that they need to be reminded of:
1. Marketing and sales teams still need to bring in revenue so that businesses can cover their costs - to do that, they need to be able to contact prospects.
2. Their clients will still mainly need what they traditionally buy just as much as they ever have - perhaps even more right now.
3. Customers still need to be served and looked-after.
4. The companies which are the most proactive will weather this storm and they'll be much stronger on the other side.
5. While business volumes are down compared to before, business is still being done. At the very least, each company has got to give themselves the best chance of winning as much new business as possible.
Reason 2. Remote tele-working is an opportunity to build an even stronger and more together team
Business owners, their senior managers, and the staff they employ will get more twitchy and agitated because activity levels are likely much lower than normal in a company. There is not a big step going from twitchiness and agitation to fear - and fear destroys optimism and belief. This must be avoided at all costs.
It is undoubtedly better right now for companies to work from home and for certain staff to isolate.
But isolation does not mean estrangement - staff still want to feel part of a company and they want to feel that they have a part to play in helping their company, even in the most difficult of circumstances.
Remote tele-working and video conferencing can allay a sense of isolation that a staff member might feel from their colleagues and from the workplace they enjoy contributing to so much.
Positive messages to send now for companies considering remote tele-working
There are a number of positive messages that we would recommend you communicate to companies in this situation, including:
1. "Let us do the work for you - we can have all your employees connected within 24-48 hours"
2. "If your staff don't have headsets or video cameras, we can send them direct to their home address"
3. "We can set up a remote temporary switchboard so that individual members of staff receive calls direct to them"
4. "Let the country know that you're being responsible and that you're still open for business"
5. "Get your members of staff to call all your customers and use this as a chance to further build up the relationship you have with them"
6. "Missing that team atmosphere? Recreate it with a morning remote meeting that you and your staff can participate in".
We're pleased to present you with three options for winning new business right now and for converting business owners who may have been sceptical about remote tele-working in the past.
Remote tele-working marketing packages
1. Our email marketing service
• Choose from the types of decision makers and companies you want to market to - over 2,000 lines of business available so choose only the companies you want.
• Email design – our copywriters and designers will create a persuasive, attractive, engaging, and compelling email design for your company demonstrating clearly how you can get them up and running within 24-48 hours.
• Three email broadcasts – we will send your email via our trusted servers to the organisations on your database.
• Full reporting on each email campaign – three days after each send, we’ll email you a spreadsheet showing which recipients opened and clicked through to your website (and the number of times they did so).
• Full database usage rights for 12 months after purchase with discounts for renewal.
2. Our telemarketing service
• Let us have conversations on your behalf with key decision makers (DMs) with the aim of finding out how many staff they have at home right now.
• Lead generation - pass warm leads onto your sales team.
• We can book and qualify appointments with decision makers (either face-to-face, phone, or Skype-type meetings).
• Market research - get us to ask any questions you want to decision makers (including asking about whether remote tele-working is new to them and whether it might figure in future plans).
• Full conversation planning (including openings and objection handles).
• Live reporting of the campaign - see records completed in real time.
• We'll notify you straight away if a prospect indicates that they want you to set them up straight away.
3. Mixture of electronic marketing and telemarketing
While electronic marketing and telemarketing can be very effective on their own, lead generation increases greatly when the two are combined.
Marketing for teleworking and remote working solutions companies
To discuss marketing strategies during the COVID-19 pandemic, please get in touch with More Than Words.
We’ll find out in as much detail as possible about the range of cubicles, partitions, and screens and how they can help office-based businesses get back to work faster.
Your marketing campaign will:
• demonstrate the benefits of remote working,
• clearly show why being seen by their target markets and why fighting for orders now will protect cash flow and bring in revenue,
• reassure clients that you can get their system up running quickly and easily, and
• provide comfort and reasons to be optimistic to your clients' employees, keep them busy, and keep them together.
For more information, call 0330 010 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.