HM Government have announced up to £75,000 additional funding to cope with unexpected expenditure incurred by the COVID-19 crisis for:
- primary, secondary and all through maintained schools, academies and free schools,
- 16 to 19 academies and maintained schools,
- maintained special schools,
- special academies and free schools,
- non-maintained special schools,
- pupil referral units,
- alternative provision academies and free schools, and
- maintained hospital schools and academies.
The funding can be used for, among other priorities:
- additional cleaning required due to confirmed or suspected coronavirus (COVID-19) cases
- increased premises-related costs to keep the school open including the provision of hygiene services.
Marketing to schools with this additional budget
- Choose schools nationally or, for regional operators, the schools which you can clean cost effectively
- Email design – our copywriters and designers will create a persuasive, attractive, engaging, and compelling email design for your company explaining how you will clean their premises in line with the government’s guidelines covered the cleaning of non- healthcare premises
- Three email broadcasts – we will send your email to schools via our trusted servers to the organisations on your database.
- Full reporting on each email campaign – three days after each send, we’ll email you a spreadsheet showing which schools opened and clicked through to your website (and the number of times they did so).
- Full database usage rights for 12 months after purchase.
- Includes all of the features listing in the schools email marketing service
- Let us have conversations on your behalf with head teachers and school business managers to share with them details of your service.
- We can book and qualify appointments with head teachers and school business managers (either face-to-face, phone, or Skype-type meetings).
- Market research – get us to ask any questions you want to head teachers and school business managers (including asking about their current cleaning arrangements).
- Full conversation planning (including openings and objection handles).
- Live reporting of the campaign – see records completed in real time.
- We’ll notify you straight away if a prospect indicates that they want you to set them up straight away.
Marketing cleaning and hygiene services to schools re-opening after COVID-19
To discuss marketing strategies during the COVID-19 pandemic, please get in touch with More Than Words.
We’ll find out in as much detail as possible about the range of solutions offer and how you can help British schools maintain social distancing and expand their capacity for teaching.
For more information, call 0330 010 8300 or click here to email us.