Marketing addiction clinic services has been greatly complicated and made much more expensive by Google’s attitude to PPC for the sector and the expense of using lead generation firms which seem to dominate search results.
Many addiction clinics are now adapting their own marketing and SEO approach by gradually weaning themselves away from a reliance on both.
They’re doing so by working with More Than Words to produce quality content for their website, designed and written specifically to capture the top search engine spots for the most frequently-asked questions asked by people with addiction issues.
The articles are written to a specific SEO plan tailored to a particular clinic’s areas of expertise.
Four key takeaways for addiction clinic marketing and sales professionals are:
1. It’s more difficult to “buy” your way to a prominent placement on Google than ever before and no signs that’s going to change.
2. Without a heavily SEO-focused perspective, Google will punish you with less valuable ranking on new content.
3. Higher ranking content is essential for survival in this sector.
4. Regular content scores more highly – once- or twice-weekly content is an effective and cost-efficient way forward.
Our SEO and copywriting experts have extensive experience working with addiction clinics and they look forward to offering their insights and expertise to your clinic.
How do we do this for you?
1. One 1,000-1,500 word article a week
- written in an informative, helpful, and non-judgemental style
- content specifically tailored to keywords
2. Fully researched articles
- complete with external linking where required (great for SEO)
3. Posted to your site
- with supporting imagery (if required)
4. Full SEO keyword plan
- so that our writers attract attention and prominence to the search terms you want to found on
Our service costs £500 plus VAT for every four articles produced.
We have plenty of samples you can take a look at – please get in touch for your sample pack.
To find out more, please contact us on 0330 010 8300 or click here to email us.