For businesses selling products and services in the agricultural sector, investing a list of farmer email addresses is an important step towards a business relationship with budget-holders.
More Than Words’ list of farms in the UK goes a step further – a comprehensive farm directory featuring contact names and addresses for farm owners and managers across the UK.
Who can benefit from a farmers email directory?
More Than Words’ agricultural directory is an invaluable resource for any supplier of products or services working in the agricultural sector.
This would refer to any business involved in the manufacture and distribution of farm-related products or equipment including:
- producers of pesticides,
- food production companies, and
- marketing companies.
However, any business working within a supply chain that deals with farmers will be able to generate leads from our list of farmer email addresses.
Three advantages of working with our list of farmer email addresses
The farmers’ email marketing database from More Than Words incorporates:
1. Complete farmers’ database and information
- an extensive list of farmer email addresses, updated regularly for accuracy and relevance and free of duplicates,
- multiple fields to include information such as business size and a contact name for the budget holder or decision-maker within each farm, and
- use of the data for 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Email marketing design and three email broadcasts carried out for you with full follow-up reporting
- email design – our team of experienced copywriters and designers will design and create an attractive and compelling email campaign on your behalf, based on your chosen offer, product or service,
- three email broadcasts – we will send out your first three email campaigns for you from our trusted servers, ensuring maximum deliverability to all of the contacts on your list of farmer email addresses, and
- full reporting for each email campaign – after three days your account manager will send you a full report of your email campaign featuring which recipients opened your email, which recipients clicked through to your website and how many times.
3. After-sales support with your list of farmer email addresses
- free technical support – More Than Words’ in-house data technicians will help you to understand and use the data you purchase whatever your level of technical experience, and
- free advertising support – your account manager, the design team and the copywriting team will review any advert and provide feedback on any marketing materials you want to send to the contacts on your list of farmer email addresses.
What does the More Than Words list of farmer email addresses contain?
Our farm directory contains 1,471 email addresses for farmers and decision-makers in farms all over the UK.
Your account manager can provide you with the entire database but many of our clients find that they generate more leads and make more sales with a smaller data selection closely related to their product or service.
Some of the most popular search terms our clients ask for are:
- Farmers directory UK
- Farmers database
- Farmers marketing database
- List of farms in UK
- Email marketing campaigns to farmers
Please let your account manager know what specifics you are interested in and they’ll run a bespoke count and quote for your marketing database or campaign.
Why the farming sector is a vital part of the UK economy
Farming is an important part of the economy in the UK, projected to have a gross production value of £17m in 2021.
The agricultural sector uses around 69% of the UK’s land and employs 1.5% of its working population, playing an important part in maintaining the environment of the UK.
Farmers maintain habitats essential to the protection of certain species of wildlife and the farmland of the UK acts as a carbon sink, decreasing the environmental impact of the pollutants caused by food production.
Around 10% of UK electricity comes from renewable energies supplied by farms.
How to sell to decision makers from your list of farmer email addresses
Besides the challenges of Brexit and the coronavirus pandemic, the last few years have been difficult for farmers in the UK.
Climate change has forced those working in agriculture to make continuous changes to farming processes in order to maintain supply levels.
Longer, hotter summers mean that some crops are affected by lack of water and finding solutions to this problem is a priority for most agricultural areas.
For farmers working with crops, drought-resistant products or technologies would be an easy sell.
For suppliers within the dairy industry, a focus on products or services that can help farmers to meet increasing order volumes would be timely and effective after recent research found that farmers are being pushed to the limit by supermarkets and other major customers.
Let us your run email and telephone marketing campaigns
In addition to the list of farmer email addresses, More Than Words provides a managed email marketing service designed to maximise the return on your investment.
You will be able to work with our experienced copywriters and designers who will take any information, branding or images you want to include and create one attractive and persuasive email design on your behalf.
The email will have a compelling subject line and a strong headline with a bold yet minimal design that ensures fast loading times.
The email will be optimised so that it displays correctly on any device it is opened on.
We will then send out your first three email campaigns for you from our trusted servers. We can choose an optimal time and day to send your message for you or you can choose a time from our schedule (depending on availability).
Three days after your campaign has been delivered, we’ll send you a report that shows how your recipients engaged with your email.
You will be able to see which recipients opened your email, who clicked through to your website and how many times they did so.
We recommend starting with the most engaged prospects when you follow up on your email campaign or you can speak to your account manager about More Than Words’ telemarketing service and have our experienced telesales representatives follow up for you.
You can use the data on your UK farming database for a full 12 months from the date of purchase.
During this time you will have access to an account manager, our team of copywriters and designers and campaign planners who can help you to plan and implement successful marketing campaigns.
We also offer free technical support for 12 months after the date of purchase.
Just email or call our team and if we can’t help you there and then we will let you know when we think we can (usually within three hours).
To speak to us about our list of farmer email addresses or find out more about our managed email marketing campaigns and telemarketing campaigns, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or click here to email our direct marketing and marketing databases team.