Our email marketing to the public sector service
When email marketing to the public sector with our managed service, you can communicate directly with budget-holding decision makers within the following types of organisations:
- Central Government
- MPs and Lords
- Local Government
- Parish Councils
- Care Homes
- Further and Higher Education
- Housing Associations
Our database contains over 130,000 public sector decision maker email addresses (plus an additional 43,000 organisation email addresses) across 88,000 organisations at over 118,000 sites across the UK.
Select the decision makers most likely to need your products and services from our database.
We’ll then write, design, transmit, and report on 12 email campaigns (one a month) for you.
Choose the public sector contacts you want to reach
You can directly contact decision makers with responsibility for purchasing your products or services with our managed public sector email marketing service.
You can specify the decision makers we contact on your behalf by both job function and management level.
Over 12 months, email marketing to our public sector database will increase…
- how aware your target audiences are of your company,
- the credibility of your company in the eyes of these decision makers, and
- the added value in the products and services you offer.
When you’re choosing the targets we contact for you, try to select only those decision makers and influencers with the highest likely level of interest in what you sell to save money.
The lower your marketing costs, the higher the return you’ll make on your investment with us.
The services you’ll recieve during your 12 months with us
With our fully managed email marketing to the public sector service, you benefit from:
- 12 email advertisements created by a professional designer and sales copywriter with public sector marketing experience,
- 12 email broadcasts sent to the audiences you have selected once a month,
- 12 campaign reports showing how each individual decision maker and influencer we’ve contacted for you has interacted with your email, and
- a copy of the database (including contact and organisation details and a 12 month licence to use it)
We’ll contact you within half an hour whenever we recieve a direct enquiry from one of your email campaigns.
We then send you a full report three days after transmission detailing:
- who opened your email and how many times,
- who clicked through to your email and how many times, and
- who requested no further contact (the unsubscribes).
Ask your account manager for more information on how to use the open and clickthrough data contained on your report to drive additional leads and sales enquiries.
Find out more
To speak with an account manager about our public sector email marketing campaigns, please call 0330 010 3495 or click here to email us.
If you have the technical ability to email the public sector contacts you’ve chosen and would prefer to buy the data only, please ask about our public sector email addresses service.
Please also ask your account manager about combining your email marketing with a telemarketing to the public sector campaign.
Why 12 months’ email marketing to public sector buyers and influencers makes a difference
We organise email marketing campaigns to the public sector in 12-month blocks for our clients.
Our job is to give your company the greatest opportunity of making the highest possible return on your investment.
Sending just one email to public sector decision makers will not produce the results you want.
You gain no benefit from only being seen one time because of:
- the extended buying cycle in the public sector,
- the more complicated decision-making process,
- the often higher values attached to tenders, and
- the greater scrutiny over purchases made using public money.
It’s much more effective to email decision makers once a month if you want to build a relationship with them.
It’s important to remember that the career consequences of making a wrong decision in the public sector can be significant.
Prior to engaging with you, buyers and influencers need to feel that:
- they know your company,
- they trust in your experience and expertise, and
- you understand the pressure they’re under to make the right decision.
Over the course of your 12 months, our copywriters create persuasive and compelling email content to:
- describe your products and services and the benefits they bring to the organisations you’re targeting and
- demonstrate your credibility and track record.
We can turn around campaigns quickly – your first email could be sent next week so please get in touch at your earliest opportunity.
Why we limit the number of clients we work with
To preserve the high response rates we achieve for clients from public sector email marketing campaigns, we take two important steps.
First, we restrict the number of companies we represent – we don’t want to overload recipients with emails from our clients.
Second, we take additional care to ensure that the people we contact on your behalf have a genuine interest or need in your products and services.
We also want to be sure that they can make the decision to purchase your products or services or that they have a great degree of influence over this type of purchase.
Choosing your marketing approach to the public sector
Public sector supplier are often required to navigate long and complex buying cycles and decision-making processes.
This means that you need to approach marketing and selling to the public sector differently to the way you market and sell to other businesses.
During our initial consultation, we develop a strong understanding of:
- your products or services,
- the types of public sector organisations which need them, and
- the departments and decision makers within these organisations responsible for placing orders for your products and services.
When we have agreed the correct targets with you, we then storyboard a 12-month email campaign sequence with the aim of effectively and meaningfully connecting with these buyers and influencers.
Your storyboard outlines the message we propose for each email and how it will help your company achieve the objectives you have for the campaign.
Each month, you’ll play a major part in the drafting process of each email.
And we only send out emails which you’ve signed off in full.
After each broadcast, we’ll then send you a report detailing which recipients opened your email or clicked through to your website.
This information is particularly useful for sales teams and for sending follow-up literature.
Get in touch with our public sector marketing team
Please call us, email us, or fill out the contact form and let us know what you want to achieve with the public sector in the coming year.
Then, we’ll present you with:
- how many relevant decision makers and influencers we’ve found with a likely high level of interest in your products and services and
- a proposal on how to communicate with your target audience over 12 months to achieve the highest possible return.
We’re open during office hours between Monday and Friday.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or please click here to email us.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s lots of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk away from North Shields Metro station.