Email appending with quality safeguards
With email appending, we look for the direct contact addresses for those 7,000 decision makers whose business email address you currently don’t have on your mailing list.
During a B2B email append, we gather information not only on our extensive in-house database but also multiple marketing and contact databases from a handful of carefully-selected media partners.
When choosing media partners for our email append service, we make sure they have the same commitment to quality over quantity that we have.
We also ensure that their data protection and GDPR policies are robust and in line with our own.
What type of data can we cleanse?
We can perform a business email append on three types of marketing database:
- customer databases – customer data for businesses, schools, and public sector organisations which have already bought from you,
- potential customer databases – data appending services for the contact details of businesses which have been in touch with you but which have not bought from you yet, and
- bought-in marketing databases – databases of businesses whose details you have purchased from a 3rd party source like a list owner or a list broker.
More Than Words note: Please note that we are unable to perform consumer email append services or append any overseas (non-UK) database of contacts.
Missing other details?
Are you missing other information on your customer file like contact names, postal address details, phone numbers, and more?
Does the age of the data you have concern you and would you like us to check if the details on your record are generally complete?
With our data cleansing services, we’re able not only to check most of the fields on your database but, subject to your instructions, we can replace what’s on your database with the latest information.
Speak to one of our account managers to find out more about our data management capabilities.
Email appending – the benefits
Email marketing produces the best ROI of any form of direct marketing
Compared with direct mail marketing and telemarketing, email marketing produces the highest return on investment. by far.
In 2019, Statista estimated that the average email marketing campaign had a return on investment (ROI) of £42 for every £1 spent
In addition to that, you can send an email campaign out in minutes from your desktop and start tracking recipient interaction straight away.
Improve the customer experience and sell more via email
Despite the best intentions, your staff, when taking orders or requests from existing or potential clients, are likely to input 1% of all data wrong.
Let us correct those errors and, as we’re appending your data, add email contact details to records which currently have none.
- Your existing clients are 9 times more likely to buy from you than new clients
- Orders from existing clients can be up to 500% greater in value than from new clients
- Stay in control of the conversation – remind clients why your product or service is better or you’re more likely to lose them to competitors
- If you take regular payment by card or BACS, the correct email addresses allow you to contact your client to prompt them to resubscribe.
How do we carry out B2B email appending services for our clients?