For companies looking to market their products and services to British businesses, our B2B data lists provide the accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date contact information you need to power your B2B telemarketing campaigns, email marketing campaigns, and postal marketing campaigns.
More Than Words is one of the fastest growing B2B data providers in the UK supplying marketing databases to hundreds of new clients each year.
Our business database of UK companies contains over 3,000,000 decisions makers. Our B2B lists provide hundreds of businesses every year with the information they need to market their products and services direct to directors and managers within the companies which need what they sell the most.
Our business data list is split over 2,000 different categories. If you want to buy a contact database which allows the most precise targeting for your direct marketing campaigns, please get in touch with one of our account managers to let us know the buyers you need to connect with.
We offer four different ways for you to work with our B2B lists – we share that information with you later on this page.
Get in touch with us – let us know what you sell and who you sell it to. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours with a count and a quote on supplying you with just the decision makers you need to target.
Below, you can see all of the groupings and classifications available on our business marketing lists. To contact us, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or you can click here to email us.
More Than Words note – prefer to see the list in an A-Z format instead? Click here for our alphabetical industry sectors list. Alternatively, check out our list of SIC codes.
More Than Words note – in addition to selling contact information for senior decision makers in British businesses, we also sell a:
- CEO email database,
- list of engineering buyers,
- list of facilities managers,
- list of finance directors,
- list of fleet managers,
- list of health and safety managers,
- list of human resources email addresses and other contact details,
- list of marketing managers and directors,
- list of operations managers and directors,
- list of sales managers and directors, and
- list of telecoms decision makers.
Please get in touch with us to let us know which information will be most useful for your direct marketing campaigns.
Four popular marketing options once you’ve selected the decision makers most likely to buy from you
1. Self-service B2B data lists
- The targets you’ve chosen – when you have agreed which companies and decision makers you’ll be targeting with your account manager, we’ll then send you your B2B data lists in an Excel, Access, or CSV file
- Technical support – if you want help using the database, you’ll have freephone and free email support from our technical team
- Marketing support – want help with what you send to your targets? Want someone to look over your telesales script before your reps start calling? You benefit from 12 months’ advertising support – forward us the email or letter you intend to send or the script you’ve devised and we’ll come back to you within 24 hours with feedback, insights, and suggestions.
- A year to find new clients – direct marketing is something you should do every month. Why? It’s because, by staying in touch with decision makers, they know better the products and services you sell and trust your company more as a legitimate supplier. You have a licence to use the data as many times as you like for the 12 months after purchase.
2. 3 B2B email marketing campaigns plus data
- As the self-service option plus:
- Professional email design – designed to look great on all devices with text provided by an experienced sales email copywriter demonstrating the benefits of your products and services to the decision makers you’re targeting.
- Three B2B email marketing campaigns – once you’ve agreed your design, we’ll then send it off on three dates of your choosing (we recommend at least a fortnight between each email but, ideally, not more than a month)
- Live lead alerts – we’ll get in touch with you and your sales team straight away when we receive a direct email response to your campaign
- Full after-send report – three days after each broadcast has been sent, we’ll send you a comprehensive spreadsheet containing information on which decision makers opened your email and/or clicked through to your website and how many times. If you want advice on how to convert these opens or clickthroughs into closable leads, please speak with your account manager.
- As the self-service option plus;
- Conversations with the decision makers who matter – we’ll call the decision makers you’ve chosen for your B2B lists over a 45 hour period. This equates to around 800 to 1,000 conversations – to make the most from your campaign, let us know the 800 to 1,000 contacts of greatest importance to you and we’ll get in touch.
- Achieving the goals you want – agree with your account manager what you want from the campaign – appointment booking, generation of leads for your sales team to follow-up, information gathering, or a mixture of some or all of these aims.
- Professional scripting – once we know who you want us to target and what you want from your targets, our experienced telesales script writer will device a structure for the call (including openings, closing, and objection handles) most likely to deliver the result you want
- Telemarketing rep training and introduction – once you’ve signed off your telesales script, your telemarketing rep will be trained on both the script and the aims of your campaign by their manager. We strongly encourage you and the rep working on your campaign to speak with each other prior to calling so that you can get to know each other and so that your rep feels more comfortable approaching you with any questions which arise during the campaign.
- Campaign underway – you’ll be able to see your rep make live notes when calling via GSuite. In addition, every call we make on your behalf is easily retrievable and downloadable so you can listen to the pitches yourself if you want.
- Live lead alerts – if, following a call, your rep believes that there is a strong advantage in your getting in touch with a decision maker they’ve spoken to straight away, they’ll let you know immediately.
More Than Words note – our minimum bookable time for B2B telemarketing campaigns is 45 hours. If you require longer, please ask your account manager for a quote.
4. Managed email marketing, managed telephone marketing plus data
- As service 2 and service 3 except that:
- We split your entire campaign into three sections comprising of an initial email broadcast and 15 hours’ worth of telemarketing calls
- When you book this service, we’ll call every decision maker who opened and/or clicked through to your email using the techniques we’ve developed over years to convert as many of them as possible into closeable sales leads.
Buy mailing lists for the UK companies and decision makers you need to target
By working with More Than Words, you’ll gain access to the knowledge and insights of some of the UK’s most experienced direct marketing account managers – a team which have, over the last 20 years, worked with over 18,000 companies on B2B marketing with businesses spanning 400 different sectors.
Whether you carry out your own campaigns or you use our managed services, we assure you of the highest quality data, efficient and prompt after-sales service, and a real working partnership with us for the year of your data licence.
To speak with one of our team about selecting the targets most likely to buy from our B2B data lists, please call us on 0330 010 8300 or you can click here to email our marketing databases team.